Brotherhood Of Light N Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aha... randomjunkbecauseitdoesntletmehaveshorttitles

+2
Arwen
Sky
6 posters

Go down

Aha... randomjunkbecauseitdoesntletmehaveshorttitles Empty Aha... randomjunkbecauseitdoesntletmehaveshorttitles

Post  Sky Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:10 pm

*sniffs*

A new place I see. Very... orange. I like.

Oh hey it's Sky. Very Happy

*cough*

Sky

Back to top Go down

Aha... randomjunkbecauseitdoesntletmehaveshorttitles Empty Re: Aha... randomjunkbecauseitdoesntletmehaveshorttitles

Post  Arwen Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:07 am

oh my good... all mighty sky has found our new forum :O

what are you sky doing nowdays? not seen in GW in ages... i see you still sometimes wisit to reset offline counter thingy...
Arwen
Arwen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aha... randomjunkbecauseitdoesntletmehaveshorttitles Empty Re: Aha... randomjunkbecauseitdoesntletmehaveshorttitles

Post  Jacko Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:30 am

Hey there! king
Jacko
Jacko
Forum Creator

https://bold.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Stan Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:47 am

Heya Sky,

WEll this is going to change, im busy making a new theme, button by button (im not good making a whole one at one time -_- stupid slicing) well see my test theme forum: http://testing.forumotion.com/index.htm
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:43 pm

It's supposed to be halloween theme.. but that orange is a bit too bright xD
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Stan Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Once again I say, please register to my test theme forum... so i cant get suggestions from there. ^_^
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:33 pm

Me, not really done much worth mentioning. xD

I started college about a month ago, the UK version when you leave compulsory education. Smile It's going pretty smoothly.

Ever so bored when I come home though, after doing homework and shiz. I live too much in an awkward place to go and see friends either. ¬_¬ Sucky. Very Happy

Can't decide if I'm getting back into GW or not... done 2 of 3 M.O.X missions so far. Very Happy Too busy to actually get addicted though. Razz Have exams in January. O_O

Hope I get to talk/play to y'all in-game some time, though.

Sky. ;D

Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  TSM[UiE] Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:04 pm

I thought my new pc was broken when I logged in but nope your forum really is the overall colour of baby vomit affraid lol!

Nice to see Bold active in alliance again Very Happy

And Sky please comeback I almost miss you Razz
TSM[UiE]
TSM[UiE]
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacko Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:30 am

Its only a temp and it was a preset choice! Very Happy

Its gonna change too geek
Jacko
Jacko
Forum Creator

https://bold.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Stan Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:08 am

Jacko wrote:Its only a temp and it was a preset choice! Very Happy

Its gonna change too geek

The one here above me is right. Im working on a new theme! Take a look and maybe register here: http://testing.forumotion.com/forum.htm
(Sorry for making all these links everywhere, but i need comments so i know what needs to be changed)
PS its not finished yet ^^ just working on it piece by piece. (blame my school if you like ^_^)
(Do you like this Stew?) (Or do you like this one more?)
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:06 pm

Nick I like they way you're going on it.. But don't use bright gray/silver/white with black.. hurts eyes.. you have to use dark colors with dark colors to make it good.. if something is too bright it easily picks the eye.. the wrong way
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:08 pm

TSM[UiE] wrote:I thought my new pc was broken when I logged in but nope your forum really is the overall colour of baby vomit affraid lol!

Nice to see Bold active in alliance again Very Happy

And Sky please comeback I almost miss you Razz

Nice to see you Here Stew ^^ and of course nice for Sky to find us here ^^ and hope to see him Online ^^
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum