Brotherhood Of Light N Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoLD Revival Campaign

3 posters

Go down

BoLD Revival Campaign Empty BoLD Revival Campaign

Post  Kiran Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 pm

As the Topic says it is in my plans to try and revive this guild to make it in it's correct standings..
this weekend I am going to re-adjust our member list.. people gets removed and WE are supposed to try and recruit and hopefully keep new members and rise to the glory that is rightfully ours of course Twisted Evil and I want everyone shouting recruiting messages on European and American districts and so we become International guild on international alliance...

So here By I Kiran the Magnificently Illustrious Leader of the Brotherhood promote thou Nick to an officer.

It's kind of forgotten on everyone.. Officer's task is to recruit members, guide and help members in need of assistance and so forth do your damn job king
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

BoLD Revival Campaign Empty Re: BoLD Revival Campaign

Post  Stan Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks K,

I will try to fulfil my job as an Officer at the Brotherhood. And soon I get some days off at school (easter holiday
) and ill try to find some fresh members. Though it is hard, because they always leave Sad
And if I have time left I am going to re-design the forum too (well atleast some buttons).

Greetings,
Stan
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 pm

I know it's hard and me arwen and you are the most active members at this point.. so we would have to be online together and recruit as much people as possible to make it chance for them to stay.. the more people we can rally to our cape the more chances we have for them to stay.. the recruiting message should be similiat than those others who recruits.. BoLD rebuilding/remaking Luxon, #guild alliance full GH and stuff like that.. but I think to being honest and say we are reviving a guild and we are looking for members.. but still state that we have an active alliance
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacko Mon May 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Abit late from me, but i will be back in a monthish, then i will be more active Very Happy

Atm i have exams so i'll probably be off for the time being.
Jacko
Jacko
Forum Creator

https://bold.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum