Brotherhood Of Light N Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoons! [Best to increase allowable title length]

4 posters

Go down

Spoons! [Best to increase allowable title length] Empty Spoons! [Best to increase allowable title length]

Post  Sky Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:52 am

Aha! Finally found out what the forum link was!

I'll keep in touch with you guys on here since I can't see me playing GW anymore.
But I miss you all. Sad

Don't see this forum getting much use mind. Sad. Sad

But now Sky is here I expect a little more activity!

So get posting! */commands*

Sky

Back to top Go down

Spoons! [Best to increase allowable title length] Empty Re: Spoons! [Best to increase allowable title length]

Post  Arwen Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:36 am

Heheh... Good that you found this... Razz

Have you found life or or or just play other games? Very Happy

I'm not playing GW as much as used to... I feel that i've done pretty much everything... atleast what i can do alone. hard to get party to elite areas...
Arwen
Arwen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spoons! [Best to increase allowable title length] Empty Re: Spoons! [Best to increase allowable title length]

Post  Kiran Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 am

Heeeya Sky my boy, still alive and kicking.. im pretty down on GW too.. 4 long years behind.. it taste like wood faster than it used to after some breaks.. but im trying to hang on.. and Aion is soon to come ^^
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Haha... suppose I've found "Life"? xP

Just couldn't be bothered with GW anymore modtly... and hey Arwen I posted here before. xP

I log in occasionally to see what's up or play a little bit or help out an RL friend who has it, but I still have no interest in it.

And Aion! Haha... Not sure whether to get that now. Maybe... I'm happy with offline games at the moment, like Fallout 3 and Sims 3. Very Happy

But yes, more activity! I'll kick yer asses if I don't see enough activity.

Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:30 am

I've pretty much exhausted Fallout 3. it's a great game but played it so much that it got boring for me already.. and as for Sims 3 it has improved alot in gameplay part.. but there is just not enough items and such no university or hobe biz.. guess we have to wait for expansions for them again. ^^

Spore Galactic adventures will be one I get to expand my spore thing.. had lot of fun with that and found myself into The Last remnant ja Killing floor at t he moment.
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Stan Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:08 am

I'm sorry I don't play not much anymore too, my friends finally pulled me over to some other game (actually it a far worse game than GuildWars, but it is just that my friends play it (yes I have a real-life too)). But I am sure when GuildWars 2 comes I will be there to buy it ^_^
The funny thing is I couldnt think of a Guild name for my guild in the horrible game I won't mention the name of, so I just called it Bold, to keep old memories Smile GuildWars became a bit boring since my survivor (rank 2) died xD. But msot of the time after a break i'll come back, now it is probably, most likely in GuildWars 2
I will try to stay active on the forum, and log in once in a while on Gw

Anyway back to topic xD
Glad you found the link Smile Let's hope we all buy Gw 2 if the results seem great? Razz
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 pm

It's alright.. most us are fed up with it.. and it would be nice if we can keep the forum alive.. so we are all together at least in GW2 been playing some console games now.. and Age of Conan again a little.. it has improved alot the time I stopped that before.. just keeping myself amused til Aion.. level 52 Priest of Mitra is fun ^^
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Arwen Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 am

Heheh... I got my self a job for summer so i don't have access to internet most of the week... And don't have much time to play exept weekends...

I'm trying to finish Last remnants soon... And i'm soo close to firebug rank 4 in KF so i think i must get it maby even today... =)

And i've been doing nicholas quests every week in GW...
Arwen
Arwen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stan Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:59 am

well only 2 weeks of my 8 week holiday is totally free ^_^2 weeks going to denmark and 4 weeks of work (which 2 days per week is free) so sunday and a random day.
furthermore, I wish I had loads and loads of money so I could play some Aion too, but I rather play Gw2 (I think) since I still say Gw is the best game (of the MMORPGs) I've ever played ^_^

*The new buttons look a lot better =D and the banner still looks awesome =D*
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum