Brotherhood Of Light N Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion more screenies :D

3 posters

Go down

Aion more screenies :D Empty Aion more screenies :D

Post  Kiran Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:33 am

yay here is more screenies

Aion more screenies :D Aion0016
Big leaf works like Umbrella no sweat Very Happy oh hey.. what is that big thing flying in the horizon :O
Aion more screenies :D Aion0017
As a sorceress winning fights without getting a scratch is the key for survival, because the scratch on the sorcress is way more than flesh wound Wink
Aion more screenies :D Aion0018
Even Asmodeans deserve the chance to be shown with their wickedness
Aion more screenies :D Aion0019
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Aion more screenies :D Empty Re: Aion more screenies :D

Post  Stan Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:00 am

Oh geez, now you are making me of thinking it to buy.. but im not in the financial state to do that (well I have enough cash but wouldnt spend over a 100 euros on games... which are from the same genre and wouldnt be played simultaniously cuz that would be confusing) on the other hand Gw2 is far from the release date... I think Razz

Kiran could you explain some more about the game (game play, is therwe a sort of story (as in Gw) does it look half like wow in the way of getting skills/armor or something ^^)Razz
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Well comparing to Aion on other MMO's the look is very similiar to rest of the genre.. you control one character that can be out of 2 different faction.. Elyos that inaccurately could be refered to as Angels and Asmodians that are also inaccurately refered to as demons.

Elyos side of the Atreia the game world is the bottom half of the "broken" planet that is filled with sunlight and good soil to grow food and everything, and elyos represent pretty much arts and beauty like their land and appearance is ascending to daevas they get nice pair of white wings (the game has many sort of wings that even give boosts) they seem most humane of the two..

Asmodians side of the Atreia is the top half that is supposed to be dark and gray but to be honest it's very colourful too.. but anyway.. the dark land things.. makes them look inhumane.. they got very clawey feet and everything.. and their eyes glows red during combat and when they ascend to Daeva their wings are black..

so basically it's a war between these two factions which makes the game PvPvE (Player vs Player vs Enviroment) but if one faction gets too great upperhand the third nonplayable faction Balaur the dragon tribe is something that evens the odds.. sometimes join you in your fight.. and after that if unlucky can stab you in the back Very Happy

the character customization is really great.. you can custom almost everything.. except eye color which is pretty stupid thing to be left out..
like it only has these "humans" but you can still make your char look like a elf with some pointy ears or make a bulky dwarf Very Happy it's all possible..

you can buy skill manuals at your class' respective trainer that teaches your character skills obviously Very Happy but they have level requirements.. and chaining skills is one of the key things of the game.. for example as sorcerer you cant just spam 1-2 spell randomly to win a fight.. you have to use some brains during some of the fights later on and though gear is big factor it's not everything.. you still have customization through manastones and stigmas which im not going in greater lenghts since im not familiar with Stigmas yet because it's more later of the game that I have gotten so far.. during closed beta weekends I have mostly tested different classes and tested both Elyos and Asmodian side and so far Sorcerer is the thing I'm going to roll for sure.. and later make Cleric as secondary char Very Happy since I love being a healer in every MMO I've played Very Happy well except Ultima Online Very Happy

sorry for the long post Very Happy
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Stan Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:29 am

hehe, thanks for the explanation =D Really gonna think about buying it now ^^ oh and it has no monthly fees?
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:07 am

sadly it will have monthly fee.. and I bet it's going to be same price as everyother MMO 13-15euros..

still It makes me wonder if GW2 is supposed to be open world, then what is their answer for the server maintanance funding? if they go thru as they say no monthly fees.. but anyways.. it's long off.. and Aion is the one that gets me going till then or when something even better comes.
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Stan Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:13 am

Aye, just was searching more info about Aion... and found on the NCstore that the monthly fees will be 12,99 euro's. Damn almost wanted to buy it... but I won't pay a couple of hundreds of euro's for a game... so I guess we will have to wait for GW2 bèta release, which I think will be in 2011 or 2012. And indeed how are they gonna fund the new system...

*sniff* I just wanted a new, good game *sniff* so if anyone knows a good game (rather buying then free online download is my experience Razz) then just gimme the name Smile or the whole list of good games.

Razz
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:19 pm

you already like paid that for a game already.. all the GW campaings Very Happy
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Stan Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:15 pm

xD yeah but that is buying new things.. so actually 4 different games, and if you dont agree with that... then... that was a mistake too Razz Ah well we will see ^^
Stan
Stan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arwen Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:34 am

i think GW takes lot of money for servers with that shop thing... you can get stuff to game with irl money... i don't think wow and other mmos with mothly fees has that kind of shop system. aion feels pretty fun... Razz too bad i didn't take any screenies in last beta... Razz
Arwen
Arwen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 am

Besides lot of MMO's that has fees get new free content in areas and dungeons and of course items too.

and they are not all different games in the real sense.. of course they do are stand alone campaings that doesnt require you to have the others (except EotN)
but they are extensions to the game and brings skills in it that if you are limited only campaing you are in disadvantage compared to others who have them all so it also kinda force you to get em all Very Happy
Kiran
Kiran
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down